Thursday, June 16, 2011

SUPER THURSDAY!!!


 At these days,I have been doing my stuff get ready to continue my study and get back to Melbourne.Believe it or not,I don't have an Internet at home , I have to update The Last Hippie from the cafe. I really would like to share my inspiration thing, like things I've been watching and listening,things I enjoy,things I'm dying to buy , things that inspired me . So here it is ...  :) .
 I really wanna have The Super sunglasses but haven't found the right color yet , and The Pamela Love for TOPSHOP , grrrrrrrrr ... he he :) but I need to do saving for the school :( also I really love the dress from Freepeople (2nd last pic , Nicole Vaughn is a singer and song writer you can read an Interview via freepeople) and now I am watching 90210 , Love it . Welcome to California :)))) , Hope you guys having a great time and Enjoy The Last Hippie xoxox Believe in Kissing and Stay Tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment